IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN LIVE IT!
In our experience, a house is not a dream home because of its size or amenities. It’s all about how you feel when you walk through the front door – the way you can instantly see your life unfolding there. This is about more than real estate. It’s about your like and your dreams – #ifyoucandreamityoucanliveit
Owning your dream home is one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever live. But how much you know about the buying process in Costa Rica, and whom you choose to help you, can save you from unnecessary headaches and unforeseen hassles.
There are many aspects of the home buying process that require explanation and the more you know, the better position you will be in when it’s closing time. This is where we come in, offering the guidance, information and assistance that only a qualified real estate professional can provide. And because we stay on top of all the latest real estate laws and regulations, in Costa Rica, you can rest assured that you are always getting the expert advice and service you deserve.
When you have a dedicated team working together on a planned strategy, chances are you’ll be moving into your dream home sooner than you might imagine.
Here are some things to keep in mind before and during your search:
- Do the math and establish your budget.
- Commit to working with a strong buyer’s agent like Dream Living Costa Rica, who will look after your best interests and work with your schedule.
- Start surfing and research using online tools that can be found right in your own home or office – the world wide web.
- Location, location, location. Narrow your search before you start touring every house in the area. Decide what neighborhoods work best for you and your interests.
- List your priorities and prepare to compromise. Make a list of the features you are looking for in a house and rate them on a scale from one to five, with five being a feature you can’t live without. Then, bring your list with you as you tour home to keep score.
With this checklist and the right market conditions, you are well on the road to home happiness. For additional information or the opportunities in today’s Costa Rican market or for expert representation, contact us today.
We look forward to helping you achieve success with this major milestone in your life.